You can quickly remove a user’s profile if they have left your company or need their profile permanently deleted. They will no longer be able to access your company’s information and will have to register again if they want to sign in.
To delete a user, go to Profile Administration
1. Log in to Verizon Enterprise Center and click your name in the top right of the screen
2. Click your name in the top right of the screen and select Profile Administration
Select the user you’d like to delete
3. Under Manage Users, select View all
4. Click + next to the user you’d like to delete and select Delete User
Submit your request
5. Click Yes to delete the user. Removing a user cannot be undone so be sure to double-check before confirming
Remove access to network management and reporting tools.
Delete accounts from a user's profile.
Prevent a user from accessing your company's information.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.