To update your company’s billing address with the Verizon Enterprise Digital Assistant, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to Verizon Enterprise Center
2. Select Billing > Manage billing accounts
3. Enter account number in the search bar or select account
4. Enter new address and click Submit
To update your company’s billing address through Verizon Enterprise Center, follow the steps below:
3. Click the three dots icon next to the account you’d like to update and select Billing address
4. Enter the account number for the address you’d like to update
5. Enter the new address and click Change address
If you receive a paper invoice it will be delivered to your new address during the next billing cycle.
Pay your Verizon bill with a bank account or credit/debit card.
Avoid monthly charges by switching to paperless billing.
Add or edit your bank account and credit/debit card information.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.