You can easily update a purchase order number in Verizon Enterprise Center.
1. Sign in to Verizon Enterprise Center
2. Under Billing > click on Manage Billing Accounts
3. Next to the account of your choice, click the three dots icon and select Purchase order number from the actions menu. You may add more accounts from the list to update PO number
4. Click Proceed
5. Enter the new PO number in the text box, then click Update
6. View the confirmation message for the PO number update; then click the X (in the top right corner) to close the slider
Easily view and download your invoices online.
Pay your Verizon bill with a bank account or credit/debit card.
Set up automatic payments to skip making monthly transactions.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.