This user guide shows you the steps to order products online. This Add Product user guide shows you the steps to browse our product catalog by category to request additional service:
Add another location of Internet dedicated
Add a long distance line
Request service at your new office
Add a global location for Private IP
Add a security service
All products & services can be ordered online
Offline quotes can be viewed online
1. Log into the Verizon Enterprise Center with your user ID and password.
2. Hover on Orders and click on Add service under Create an order request.. On the Verizon Enterprise Center home page, you can also click on Add service in the Orders pod for the same option to create an order.
3. Your order has four steps: Request type, Service details, Request details and Review & submit.
To choose Add Product, click on Browse product catalog.
4. Browse Verizon’s product catalog by category and request additional service. In this example, CPE was chosen.
5. Select your Contract ID and input the address for which you want new service (image 1). If you only have one Contract ID, it will pre-populate.
6. When you enter your address, the system may or may not find your address. If it finds the address, select it and it will appear as (image 2).
7. If the address is not found, click on the Enter a new service address link, below the address field (image 1).
8. In the Add new location pop-up (image 2), manually add your custom “Location name” and address for this order request.
9. Provide activity details. Click Proceed to delivery details.
10. Enter delivery details. At the end of the details, click Proceed to contact information. Verizon will make every effort to have the service ready on your requested date. A committed delivery date will be provided during order processing.
11. Click Proceed to contact information. You can also save the order request and return to it later. To return to the order, hover over Orders and click Saved Requests under Status.
12. Enter contact information and click Proceed to billing information.
13. Click Proceed to billing information. You can also save the order request and return to it later.
14. Enter billing information. Click Proceed to review & submit.
Review and submit
15. In Review and submit, scroll down the page to review all the order request information. Click on the pencil icon to edit a field.
16. At the bottom of the Review & submit page, click on Submit order to place your order. Once submitted, you can track your order by hovering over .Orders > Pending Orders
Track the request
17. After you click Submit, you will see a message that gives you your request number, and you will receive an email confirming your order that includes a pdf file of your order details. Next, you will be asked to review and accept your quote.
18. Track orders online by hovering over Orders and click on View all under Status.
View the quote
19. You can view your quote online by hovering over Orders and clicking on All quotes under Digital quotes. You can click on the Request ID to view the quote. While your quote is in progress, there are status phrases to direct your actions online, as shown below under Status. Once the quote becomes an order, the status changes to ‘Order initiated” and you can click on it to view your order status.
Note: Click here to view guide for Check your order status,
Click here to view guide for View and accept your online quote.
20. The quote displays as a digitized version of the PDF file. To accept the quote, select Accept quote. This alerts the representative who prepared the quote that you have accepted the pricing and they can proceed to prepare the contracting portion, as required. To request a change to the quote such as a new speed or feature, select Request changes and briefly describe the change. This alerts the representative who prepared the quote to make the change and send an updated quote, accessible via a new email and online by hovering over Orders and clicking on All quotes under Digital quotes.
Tips and troubleshooting
Logging in or Accessing the tool
User IDs will need a password change if you have not logged in for 90 days. A new User ID is needed if not logged in for a year.
Finding the service that you want to add
If can’t find the product, click on Buy again to search for similar service.
Tracking the order
Once an order is submitted you will receive onscreen confirmation and email confirmation with a tracking number that starts with SR. Search on that number in Verizon Enterprise Center by hovering over Orders go to Status and click on Pending Orders to track your order. If a price change is required, you will receive a Quote ID in addition once the quote is complete.
If your order status list is empty, you may try to change the filter in the upper left of the table, or click on the funnel icon. You may also change the sequence of the columns and add new columns using the gear icon.
Prevent your session from timing out
Log in to Verizon Enterprise Center.
Select your name in the top right corner and select My role.
Click the pencil icon next to Site Preferences.
Under Allow extended session timeout, select Yes.
Under Extended hours, choose the number of hours you want your account to stay active for.
When the tool is acting strange, sometimes it is a signal to clear your browsing history, or a refresh of the page. Your session may have timed out and you need to log in again.
Opening a new Chrome window in ‘incognito mode’ is one method of getting a clean session each time.
For help with navigating an online tool, or to report an error message, contact Verizon Enterprise Center support via the Support / Contact us.
Check order status
Easily track your orders and installs on Verizon Enterprise Center.
Add or remove Verizon VoIP concurrent calls
Add concurrent call paths to allow a greater number of calls through your network.
Add a Verizon Private IP (MPLS) location
Step-by-step instructions to help you add a Verizon PIP location
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.