Verizon Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains how Verizon Communications Inc. collects, uses and discloses your personal data when you register with us or use our applications, services or portals. Collection, use and disclosure of personal data is sometimes referred to as processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this data.
- Personal data we use: Any data that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal data. We collect your personal data when you provide it to us and when you use the application, service or portal. Your personal data includes your name, work address, wireline and/or mobile telephone number, email address, IP address, device identifying information and employer’s name accessed through the application, service or portal.
- The data controller: Verizon Communications Inc. located at 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, USA on behalf of the relevant entity with whom you have a relationship.
- Contact email: Domestic email@example.com
- International transfer of your personal data: Your personal data will, in many instances, be processed outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) by Verizon or the approved third-party suppliers, operating in: (1) IT hardware and software services; (2) cloud services; (3) advertising and marketing; (4) business services and human capital management; and (5) administration and field services. Verizon has safeguards in place in accordance with applicable law to ensure that your personal data will, at all times and in all locations, be adequately protected to the standards required by applicable EEA Data Protection laws. International data transfers among the Verizon family of companies are consistent with the Verizon Binding Corporate Rules.
- Right to object. In certain circumstances, you may object to Verizon’s use of your personal data by contacting us via this link: https://www.verizon.com/about/privacy/data-subject-rights.
Version 4 [08Jul2022]