Partner Relationship Management Portal Terms and Conditions
These Partner Relationship Management Portal (the “PRM Portal”) terms and conditions are maintained by Verizon for use by companies invited by Verizon or its affiliates to use the PRM Portal. When any person, employee or representative authorized by such company (collectively referred to as “You” or “Your”) uses the PRM Portal, You acknowledge and agree to do so in full compliance with the terms and conditions of any other agreements between Verizon or its affiliates and Your company (the “Agreement”), together with the below PRM Portal terms and conditions.
1. Registration. You must register on the PRM Portal in order to use it. All registration information You provide must be complete and accurate. If Your registration information changes at any time, it is Your responsibility to update such information on the PRM Portal. As a reminder, You and Your company will be responsible for all activities under Your ID and password, including without limitation activities that trigger Verizon’s duty to make full and timely payment, if applicable, so You must maintain the security of Your ID and password.
2. Term. The PRM Portal is available for use for the period specified in the Agreement between Verizon or its affiliates and Your company, and may be terminated or suspended for reasons and under conditions specified in such Agreement. Termination of such Agreement or use of the PRM Portal will not relieve You of the obligations under these terms and conditions that You agreed to by using the PRM Portal. In addition, Verizon reserves the right to terminate Your access, or to cease operation of the PRM Portal in its entirety, at any time, with 10 days’ notice; however, Verizon reserves the right to immediately terminate Your access or cease operation of the PRM Portal at any time, in its sole discretion, for any unauthorized access to or use of the PRM Portal or for exigent circumstances.
3. Limited license. Provided You qualify for and are authorized to use the PRM Portal, subject to these PRM Portal terms and conditions, Verizon grants You a personal, revocable, limited-use, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to access and use the PRM Portal during the term of the Agreement. You are not permitted to download, copy or otherwise use the PRM Portal or any content available on the PRM Portal, in whole or part, except as expressly permitted within the PRM Portal. You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the PRM Portal except as expressly permitted within the PRM Portal. You may not use any means to manipulate the PRM Portal or attempt to exceed the limited authorization and access granted.
4. Subject to change. Verizon reserves the right to change the PRM Portal terms and conditions and will notify you of such changes. Your use of the PRM Portal is Your agreement to be bound by such changes.
5. Copyright. The PRM Portal is the property of Verizon, its affiliates, its licensors, or its contractors or agents. Verizon reserves all rights in the PRM Portal and its content.