Verizon Enterprise Center makes it easy to view and download your current and past invoices. You can also download your invoices with the Verizon Enterprise Digital Assistant.
1. Sign in to Verizon Enterprise Center
2. Click Manage Account > View Invoices to see a list of your invoices. The default view will list your most current invoices first
If you're unable to view the invoices for any of your billing accounts, make sure the accounts have been added to your profile.
Filter your invoices:
3. To view the invoices for a specific month, click on the calendar icon and select whichever month you’d like to view. If you’d like to view an invoice older than 13 months old, see the steps below
4. To further filter your invoices to view a specific account, click the filter icon and enter one or multiple account numbers separated by commas
5. Click Apply to see your filtered invoices
Invoices older than 13 months are archived. If you’d like to view an invoice older than 13 months:
1. Click on the calendar icon and select Request historical invoices
2. Enter your account number and click Search
3. Select the months you’d like to view and click Submit
4. Click to view and to download your files
Pay your Verizon bill with a bank account or credit/debit card.
Set up automatic payments to skip making monthly transactions.
Ask Verizon about any of your billing questions or concerns.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.