Avoid monthly charges and cut waste by switching to Paperless Billing. View, pay and download your invoices for up to 7 years at Verizon Enterprise Center or the Verizon Enterprise Digital Assistant.
To update your paperless settings, follow the steps below:
Sign in to Verizon Enterprise Center
1. Click Billing > Manage billing accounts
2. Click the three dots icon next to the account you’d like to update and select Paperless billing
3. Click Add to manage paperless for all of the accounts you’d like to update and click Manage paperless billing to continue
4. Under Paper, select the account numbers you want to change to paperless
6. Accept the terms and conditions and select Change to paperless
Your changes will go into effect during the account’s next billing cycle. Click Pending to see which accounts are in the process of updating.
Pay your Verizon bill with a bank account or credit/debit card.
Easily update your company’s billing address.
Add or edit your bank account and credit/debit card information.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.