There are limits on the quantity of each product you can add to your cart. You have reached that limit for this product.
Please continue shopping or check out with the items already in your cart.
Call a sales associate at 877-228-5774.
- When will my order arrive?
Shipping is available within the U.S. only. Orders placed by 3:00 PM ET on Monday - Friday, excluding holidays, will ship the day they are received. Orders placed after 3:00 PM ET will not ship until the following business day excluding holidays. No weekend deliveries. All orders are subject to credit authorization, verification, and inventory availability. Please note, a signature may be required for delivery.
- Do the accessories work with Fios?
The items shown as compatible with Fios have been tested to work with most Fios equipment configurations. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- What is the Accessories Store return policy?
You can return or exchange most items purchased at the Accessory Store within 30 days with proof of purchase. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the return period. If the products you purchase from the Accessories Store are damaged when they arrive, or if they don't work, you may inquire about replacing them by contacting our support team at 888-553-1555.
- When will I get my refund?
Once confirmed, your account will be credited if possible, otherwise a refund check will be mailed to you which may take 6-8 weeks for processing.
- What is the purchase warranty for Accessories?
Most items purchased from the Accessories Store have a warranty period of 90 days. When ordering Accessories, check the product description for more information about the length of the product warranty period. Defective items under warranty will be replaced with a like item. To request a warranty replacement, please contact our support team at 888-553-1555.
By checking Keep Me Signed In, you'll stay signed in to My Verizon on the same computer or device for up to 2 weeks unless you sign out. This is different from the Remember Me feature, which will prepopulate your User ID on the same computer or device but will not automatically sign you in.
- Do not select Keep Me Signed In or Remember Me on a public or shared computer or device. Others who have access to these devices will be able to access your My Verizon account if you choose Keep Me Signed In; and your User ID will be seen if Remember Me was selected.
- If you change your mind later, simply sign out of your My Verizon account to remove the Keep Me Signed In feature. By unchecking the Remember Me box on the same computer or device, your User ID will no longer be prepopulated. Cookie deletion, manually or by an automated anti-virus process, will also disable the Keep Me Signed In and Remember Me features.
- *You are not able to select both Keep Me Signed In and Remember Me at the same time.
- Do not leave your computer or device unattended in public places.
- It is recommended that you password protect your computer or device and use a locking screen saver.
- Don't share your password with others.
- Choose a strong password and change it often.
- Don't use the same password for more than one account.
- Use caution when someone asks for sensitive information through email.