The airline looked to improve operational predictability and on-time arrival performance to keep delivering great customer service.
- JetBlue’s startup culture, its mix of apps and tech resources, and its scattered data servers combined to make operations challenging and inefficient
- The airline wanted to consolidate its resources and data centers to drive down costs and increase efficiency
- New terminals needed to deploy quickly, which drove the need for greater agility
JetBlue chose Verizon to integrate and streamline the airline’s infrastructure, resources and processes for a more agile business.
- The airline’s ecommerce and tier-one apps moved to a Verizon-managed dedicated, hyper-converged network infrastructure
- Reliable voice service with improved system management tools helped the airline stay connected to customers
- A streamlined change approval and management process, from ticketing through reporting, improved workflow
A centralized, simplified network infrastructure helped JetBlue control costs and increase performance.
- A streamlined infrastructure provides disaster recovery options and improved tech capabilities to the airline for greater agility
- Inbound call capacity doubled and agent capacity increased to handle customer questions and concerns
- Full failover capability helps the airline quickly recover services in minutes, not hours
How we built the solution.