Target handed day-to-day network operations over to Verizon and focused on improving its employees’ and guests’ experiences.
- Installed new fiber-optic cables to nearly all Target stores, plus an LTE backup within a 14-month period
- Provided secure, simple and scalable connectivity
- Seamlessly connected guests, team members and networks
With a single service provider for all its networking, Target could connect locations and use mobility to boost employee productivity.
- Improved customer check-out speed and reliability
- Tripled Wi-Fi bandwidth in stores, providing guests with faster downloads and better response time via Guest Wi-Fi
- Empowered team members to spend more time with guests by improving mobile smart device performance
- Delivered enhanced network in nearly half the time scheduled, meeting the 2017 holiday shopping season
- Increased network expertise with our staff, which manages 4,000+ customer networks
How we built the solution.