View and download your account’s detailed data and voice usage information from your monthly invoices.
1. Log in to Verizon Enterprise Center
2. Select Billing > View invoices
3. Search or filter for your voice/data account number or invoice number
4. Click next to the invoice to download
5. Select your desired file type (PDF or TXT) and click Download
6. Open the downloaded invoice to see your invoice details. The detailed usage information and related charges are usually mentioned starting on the second page
1. 2. Select Billing > View invoices
2. Search or filter for your voice/data account number or invoice number
3. Select the invoice you want to access usage reports
4. Click View Reports for this Invoice and select the desired report under Usage
5. Enter the parameters and click Run Report to view or download your information
Easily view and download your invoices online.
Ask Verizon about any of your billing questions or concerns.
Pay your Verizon bill with a bank account or credit/debit card.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.