Note: This capability is only available to Primary Contact users and for current platform entitled accounts.
Sign in to Verizon Enterprise Center
1. Click Billing > Manage billing accounts
2. Click the three dots icon to select the billing account you want to change the language settings for
3. Select Billing language from the actions menu
4. Click Add to select all the accounts you want to change the language for, then click Proceed to continue.
5. Click the dropdown menu in the New billing language column
6. Select a new language in the dropdown menu
7. Click Update
8. View the confirmation for the language setting
9. Click X to save your changes and close the window
Pay your Verizon bill with a bank account or credit/debit card.
Easily update your company’s billing address.
Add or edit your bank account and credit/debit card information.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.