The plan is no longer available to add to accounts. If you have this plan, you get a set amount of 4G LTE / 5G Nationwide1 monthly data (e.g., S, M, L size) to share with all lines on your account. Each line included in your shared data plan also gets:
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited International Messaging from the US
- Mobile Hotspot on capable devices
With the new Verizon plan you can:
- Keep unused data for another month
- Stay online after you've used your data
- Add data when you need it
- Control your account and monitor usage in My Verizon online or with the My Verizon app
Note: If you got a shared data plan before 7/7/16, you have the original Verizon Plan. The original plan gives different data amounts per size than current shared data plans and doesn't include Safety Mode, Carryover Data, and other features. Visit the Verizon Plan FAQs for details on the original shared data plans.
15G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities. 5G Nationwide access requires a 5G Nationwide-capable device, which automatically connects when you’re in a 5G coverage area.