Pay my bill
If you are the Primary Contact or Administrator, or you have View and Pay access, you are able to make payments on up to 10 accounts at the same time when logged in to My Business Wireless.
If you prefer, you are also able to make a one-time payment without logging in. Please note that when paying in a logged-out state, the only payment method accepted is Bank Account.
When using My Business Wireless, you can future-date a one-time payment up to 14 days prior to the due date. Please note that you may not make a payment on any account that has a zero balance, nor can you make a payment in excess of the balance due. Also, be aware that the limit when paying with a credit card is $100 K, while the limit when buying by bank account is $10 M.
- Click Billing, then click Pay Bill
- Select the account(s) for which you want to make a payment, and click Pay Bill
- Enter a payment amount, and either select a saved payment method, or add a new payment method by clicking Add payment method
- Click Credit card payment if you want to proceed with a credit card payment. If you're using a bank account, click Continue
- Credit cards can’t be used for scheduling payments
- For National Account (NA) and Major Account (MA) profile types, a one-time credit card payment must go through Bill Matrix, and credit card processing will be handled by a third party for an additional fee
- Click Submit
To see historical payment information, navigate to Billing > Billing home > Payment history