In Verizon Enterprise Center you can only view the accounts you’ve been given permission to access. If you need to view additional accounts, you can submit an access request to have the accounts added to your profile.
2. Click your name in the top right corner of the screen and select Access Request
Enter your invitation code or account information
3. Enter the invitation code found on the monthly invoice of the account you’d like to add. If you’re not sure where to find your invitation code, click Sample invitation code to see examples. You can enter multiple invitation codes separated by commas to add several accounts at once
- Or -
4. Enter your account information and select how to receive your new invitation code. Select either:
Verizon Enterprise Center Primary Contact to have us reach out to your company’s Primary Contact to approve your request and grant you access. This option will only appear if you have a Primary Contact and can take up to 30 days.
Automated phone call and enter the phone number associated with your wireline account to receive your invitation code with an automated call (the U.S. only)
Postal Mail to have your invitation code mailed to the address listed on your Verizon invoice in 7 - 10 business days
5. Once you’ve received your invitation code, enter your code and click GO
Confirm your settings
6. Select whether you’d like the account to have paper or paperless billing
7. Click Submit to add the account to your profile
Request access to additional product tools
Gain access to additional network management and reporting tools.
What is an invitation code?
Learn all about invitation codes and where to find them.
Who is my Primary Contact?
Identify who can update your access and permissions.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.