This user guide shows you how Buy Again provides the ability to view and copy active services to order at a new location.
These order requests for additional new service will be sent to a Verizon representative to quote for you. The pricing will not be shown in near real-time on the screen, but it will be sent to you via email and it offers a digital display in Verizon Enterprise Center by hovering over Service and clicking on All quotes under Digital quotes.
Any previously purchased product or service
Copy existing services
Populated configuration and technical details from existing services can be edited for new requests
Repeat ordering for new offices that need the same service
Need technical upgrade to 15 more sites
Request similar services that you have at another location
Saves time - Easy, quick, don’t have to look up information, just copy, saves time, all they have to know is the service ID of the location they want to copy
All products & services can be ordered online
Offline quotes can be viewed online
Copy product and product configurations for buy again
1. Log into the Verizon Enterprise Center with your user ID and password.
2. Hover on Orders and click on Add service under Create an order request.. On the Verizon Enterprise Center home page, you can also click on Add service in the Orders pod for the same option to create an order.
3. Your order has four steps: Request type, Service details, Request details and Review & submit. To choose Buy again, click on Find service to copy.
4. The Service details step is to identify the service to copy to a new location.
To identify the service to copy, search by entering the existing service identifier, location name, service address, or location ID.
Examples for service identifier are found in View examples & hints.
Click search to review service identifiers and associated linked services.
Note: If the service identifier is not found, its associated billing account number may be missing from your user profile. Please contact your Verizon representative or company point of contact to add these accounts to your profile to support future requests.
5. Review your service identifiers and associated linked services before selecting them to buy again.
Select continue to review existing configuration details.
6. For configuration details, scroll down the page to confirm details for accuracy. Any field that has a drop down arrow can be changed.
7. At the end of the configuration details, specify required changes and additional instructions in the comments section.
Click continue to proceed to the contract details and new service location.
8. Select your Contract ID and input the address for which you want new service (image 1). If you only have one Contract ID, it will pre-populate.
9. When you enter your address, the system may or may not find your address. If it finds the address, click on it to select it and it will appear as (image 2).
10. If the address is not found, click on the Enter a new service address link, below the address field (image 1).
11. In the Add new location pop-up (image 2), manually add your custom “Location name” and address for this order request.
12. The technical details for the products you've selected are listed below. You may edit the fields as necessary. Click on the paperclip next to the shopping cart to upload any relevant documents.
13. At the end of the technical details, enter any additional changes you have in the comments box. Click Proceed to Delivery Details.
14. Enter delivery details. At the end of the details, click Proceed to Contact Information. Verizon will make every effort to have the service ready on your requested date. A committed delivery date will be provided during order processing.
15. Enter delivery details and click Proceed to Contact Information. You can also save the order request and return to it later. To return to the order, hover over Orders and click Saved Requests under Status.
16. Enter contact information and click proceed to billing information. Most contact fields are required to be filled in. If a field is optional, it will be noted.
17. You may choose to bill to an existing account, create a new billing account, or proceed without selecting an account and getting guidance from Verizon.
18. In the Review & submit step, scroll down the page to review all you information. Click on the pencil icon to edit a field.
19. At the bottom of the Review & submit page, click on Submit to place your order. Once submitted, you can track your order in Verizon Enterprise Center by hovering over Orders > Pending Orders.
Track the request
20. After you click Submit, you will see a message that gives you your request number, and you will receive an email confirming your order that includes a PDF file with your order details. Next, you will be asked to review and accept your quote.
21. Track orders online by hovering over Orders and click on View all under Status.
View the quote
22. You can view your quote online by hovering over Orders and clicking on All quotes under Digital quotes. You can click on the Request ID to view the quote. While your quote is in progress, there are status phrases to direct your actions online, as shown below under
Status. Once the quote becomes an order, the status changes to ‘Order initiated” and you can click on it to view your order status.
23. The quote displays as a digitized version of the PDF file. To accept the quote, select Accept quote. This alerts the representative who prepared the quote that you have accepted the pricing and they can proceed to prepare the contracting portion, as required. To request a change to the quote such as a new speed or feature, select Request changes and briefly describe the change. This alerts the representative who prepared the quote to make the change and send an updated quote, accessible via a new email and online by hovering over Orders and clicking on All quotes under Digital quotes.
Tips and troubleshooting
Logging in or Accessing the tool
User IDs will need a password change if you have not logged in for 90 days. A new User ID is needed if not logged in for a year.
Finding the service identifier
If you have access to a Verizon invoice, the Service Identifier and Location ID are listed. Otherwise, you may search a few different ways for the Service Identifier while online. In Verizon Enterprise Center, hover over Service and click View Inventory under Manage service. In this section, the map can be very helpful to find the service. The link View Inventory has a search at the top and filter icons on the left.
Remember! You can change the search parameter by clicking on the Service Identifier dropdown.
Other ways to locate the service you want to copy
If not finding service, try searching by service ID, circuit ID, telephone number, service address, location name, or location ID. Click on the caret to the left of the search field to change the way you search.
Tracking the order
Once an order is submitted you will receive onscreen confirmation and email confirmation with a tracking number that starts with SR. Search on that number in Verizon Enterprise Center by hovering over Orders, clicking Status and clicking on Pending Orders to track your order.
If your order status list is empty, you may try to change the filter in the upper left of the table, or click on the funnel icon. You may also change the sequence of the columns and add new columns using the gear icon.
Prevent your session from timing out
Log in to Verizon Enterprise Center.
Select your name in the top right corner and select My role.
Click the pencil icon next to Site Preferences.
Under Allow extended session timeout, select Yes.
Under Extended hours, choose the number of hours you want your account to stay active for.
When the tool is acting strange, sometimes it is a signal to clear your browsing history, or a refresh of the page. Your session may have timed out and you need to log in again.
Opening a new Chrome window in ‘incognito mode’ is one method of getting a clean session each time.
For help with navigating an online tool, or to report an error message, contact Verizon Enterprise Center support via Support / Contact us.
Check order status
Easily track your orders and installs on Verizon Enterprise Center.
Add or remove Verizon VoIP concurrent calls
Add concurrent call paths to allow a greater number of calls through your network.
Add a Verizon Private IP (MPLS) location
Step-by-step instructions to help you add a Verizon PIP location
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.