This user guide will show you the steps to request the move of your services to a new location – including changes such as:
Moving within the same building at the same address
Moving to a new address
Some examples include:
"We need to relocate our office and move all of our services from Cupertino to San Jose"
"I am moving to a new suite within the same building at my Dallas address"
"We are upgrading to a new server room and need to move all of our CPE"
All locations globally
Requests for orders can be made for any location globally for users who have a user role eligible for placing orders. Inventory display will be dependent on the accounts in your user profile. If some inventory does not appear, an account may be missing from your user profile. Your account manager can assist in updating your profile.
2. Under Manage Account, click Move service. On the Verizon Enterprise Center home page, you can also click Move service in the black Orders pod for the same option.
Other order types can be selected using the menu Manage Account > Orders and once within any order. These include:
Create new order to add a new location or connection to your existing network
Change service to make a change to your existing service(s)
Disconnect service to disconnect (cease) all or some services at a location
3. To start, you first identify the service(s) to be moved.
In Identify your service, search for the service to work with by entering a service identifier or location ID, which can be found on your invoice, and click Search or the info icon . Examples for service identifiers are found in View examples & hints. Or you may choose Select from inventory to route to a full listing of all inventory in your profile.
Requests previously saved, but not submitted can be found in Saved requests.
Note: The info icon indicates helpful information.
4. If no service details are found for the entered value, verify the information entered and correct as necessary. If entered correctly, check I entered the Service Identifier correctly. This will display fields to complete so that a Verizon representative can validate the information and fulfill your request.
Note: If the service identifier is not found, its associated billing account number may be missing from your user profile. Please contact your Verizon representative or company point of contact to add these accounts to your profile to support future requests.
5. The service details will display according to the search parameter used. Select the checkbox beside each service you would like to include in the Move order request. To include all, check the box at the top. Choose Continue.
Note: The chain link icon shows these services are tied together in a grouping. The Association field explains how they are connected.
6. Move requests will prompt a choice of the action below the inventory selected. Choose the most relevant: Moving the service within the same building. to a new address, or something else. Upon selection of the activity, choose Continue to complete request details.
7. In Request details > Delivery details, you can view the order target delivery date or choose a different date and provide the necessary details for the new location. If it is a new address, validate the entered address and identify if it is new construction.
Click Proceed to contact information.
8 .In Request details > Contact information, you will be the primary contact since you are placing the order. If needed, you can edit your contact information, add an Onsite Contact, and enter up to three additional email addresses to receive the order confirmation. Then click Proceed to Billing information.
9. In Billing information, you are made aware of the billing account number and billing address for the service being changed. You cannot edit this field. Click Proceed to review & submit.
Review and submit
10. In Review & submit, scroll down the page to review all the order request information. Click the edit icon to edit a field. At the bottom of the Review & submit page, click Submit order to place your order request. You can also save the order request and return to it later. To return to the order, click Manage Account > Orders > Move service > View saved orders. Once submitted, you can track your order online by clicking Manage Account > Orders > View order status.
Track the request
11. After you click Submit, you will see a message that gives your request ID, and you will receive an email confirming your order that includes an attached PDF file with your order request details.
12.Track orders using View order status. A support guide is available to learn more about using View order status.
Tips and troubleshooting
Logging in or Accessing the tool
User IDs will need a password change if you have not logged in for 90 days. A new User ID is needed if not logged in for a year.
Finding the service identifier
If you have access to a Verizon invoice, the Service Identifier and Location ID are listed. Otherwise, you may search a few different ways for the Service Identifier while online. Go to Manage Account and click the title Service. In this section, the map can be very helpful to find the service. The link View Inventory has a search at the top and filter icons on the left.
Remember: You can change the search parameter by clicking on the Service Identifier dropdown.
Adding service identifiers by typing them in
When you don’t see a service you are looking for, it could be that the service address has more than one Location ID, or that the service is a much older service and it may not have a Location ID. Include these services by entering them manually and a Verizon representative will review.
Tracking the order
Once an order is submitted you will receive on-screen confirmation and email confirmation with a tracking number that starts with DR or CR. Search on that number in View Order Status to track your order. If a price change is required, you may also receive a Quote ID in addition.
If your order status list is empty, you may try to change the filter in the upper left of the table, or click the filter icon . You may also change the sequence of the columns and add new columns using the settings icons .
When the tool is acting strange, sometimes it is a signal to clear your browsing history or refresh the page. Your session may have timed out and you need to log in again.
Opening a new Chrome window in ‘incognito mode’ is one method of getting a clean session each time.
For help with navigating an online tool, or to report an error message, contact Verizon Enterprise Center support via Support / Contact us.
Check order status
Easily track your orders and installs on Verizon Enterprise Center.
Change or modify your existing service
Move to a new address or within your building.
Add or remove Verizon VoIP concurrent calls
Add concurrent call paths to allow a greater number of calls through your network.
Access in-depth tutorials or join a related instructor-led class with our training team.