Apple iPhone 12
Ways to save
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Vala - 1 hour ago
I upgraded from my iphone 6s. I feel like not much has changed, maybe just the camera, but not overall impressed. Dropped calls/FT, it seems slow and not very responsive, my 6s and battery life seems the same as well, which is not good if you are going to compare the 6s to the 12. I wanted to upgrade, but I feel like I got a SLIGHT upgrade... disappointing!
Good not great.
cindyleewood1 - 9 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I recently upgraded my twin sons from older iPhones to the iPhone 12. They really love them and have had no problems with them. But I have a problem. For the price a charging block should come with it. Not just a cord. Especially as the plug has changed from usb to usb-c. iPhone’s prices are ridiculous especially since they claim you’re paying for the technology. There isn’t much improvement from one version to the next. I’m considering upgrading because the functions on my iPhone 7 Plus have deteriorated more with each new update. And my charge port is messed up. I’ve never had a problem with my charge port on previous iPhones before. But am still trying to decide if I want the hassle of continued dealings with Apple.
1. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
2. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
3. Claim based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
5. Requires an Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled TV.