Motorola edge+ 5G UW
of reviewers recommend this product.
Best Moto I've Owned
Matt · 8 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
After 6 weeks with the phone, this is the best Moto phone I've owned (since the original Moto X). I've had no issues with call reception or dropped calls. Additionally, connecting to any external device through bluetooth or WiFi has been problem free. I was pleased that 5G coverage in my area is very good. Battery life is fine for my needs. For reference, I took a 6 hour road trip while using Maps and streaming music the entire trip and the battery dropped about 40%. The camera is very good. It's so good that my wife insists on us using my Moto over her iPhone 12 for our pictures. To be fair, her iPhone excels at night shots. But Motorola made tremendous improvements over my last Moto Z3. Also, the stereo speakers are very good with a surprising amount of bass at about 75% volume and above. Some areas for improvement are the position of the volume and power (fingerprint read) buttons. Without a case, they're a little high and hard to find but a case solves that problem. The screen is fantastic, but I wish it were just a little brighter in when viewing in direct sunlight (a trip to the beach revealed this). Additionally, I was disappointed to discover that the Edge Plus doesn't support analogue headphones anymore (even with a USB-C dongle). So you'll have to use either bluetooth or digital headphones. Overall, while not groundbreaking, this is a very solid phone from Motorola with an almost stock android experience.
Trotter · 8 days ago
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Works very well camera's amazing volume is great very happy over all with the phone
- 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities.
- Motorola Smart Stylus and folio sold separately; available in May 2022.
- Based on the combination of published AnTuTu rankings and an internal combined edge+ score of 1,025,357. Results may vary depending on temperature and settings.
- Ready For wireless connection is supported with TVs that support Android smartphone screen mirroring (Miracast) only. Ready For wired connection supported with TVs or monitors that have HDMI port or USB-C video-in port; Video-enabled USB-C cable or USB-C-to-HDMI adaptor required. Ready For PC is available on selected devices, and on Windows 10 and 11. Visit the FAQ page for a full list of device and software compatibility. Requires PC app download. PC and mobile device to connect wirelessly must share the same Wi-Fi AP (access point) OR must be connected via USB-C cord.
- Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.