Ways to save
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Huge storage and nice display
randy962001 - 3 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
I've had this phone for about a year now, I had to get used to the wrap over screen, but this phone processes information lightning fast and I get 5G and Alexa hands free. The display and photos are amazing. Wish it was a little lighter, but it has a huge processor and I do all my business on this phone. Motorola has been stepped up with the camera and storage on this one. Love this phone!!!
trukdriven dave - 3 days ago
My original phone developed issues with the screen that have been talked about here already, after about five months. I was sent another, no issues so far EXCEPT for wireless charging. The original phone and this phone as well have issues with wireless charging. I bought the Motorola wireless pad hoping it would cure the issue, but it hasn't. Extremely frustrating!
1. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
2. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
3. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse sold separately.
4. App download required for Alexa.
5. Additional devices are sold separately.
6. Waves, recipient of a Technical GRAMMY Award®