Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Jeannie25203 - 5 hours ago
Phone looks good. I'm not a huge pic taker and only upgraded bc I needed a better battery than my old S8+. So far I've had to charge this phone twice a day everyday! That's the#1 reason I got a new phone! If I didn't want a ear phone jack I would have bought an iPhone. Now I have to buy an adapter to use ear phones that sound better than a blue tooth during a business call. Volume control is 1 button on right next to on/off button Samsung be different! Very disappointed
Either defective or garbage
Sqtj478 - 8 hours ago
My experience with this phone has been confusing annoyance. It takes good pictures, can text and call and the display is definitely an upgrade from my last Galaxy S9 but...this phone also freezes and force restarts about 3 times a day, requires me to charge it twice a day at less than a month old and has introduced audio problems during phone/video calls I never had with my old phone. I wouldn't recommend this phone to an enemy let alone a friend.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. Compared to 60 Hz screens.
3. Single Take AI captures images and video up to 15 seconds.
4. Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
5. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
6. Compared to GS20.
7. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G available in 128GB and 256GB.