Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligiblity.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product
Mike - 6 hours ago
I went from a Google pixel to the Samsung s21 5g because of the promotional deal going on. I should have read reviews prior to purchasing...my bad. The worst part is the poor battery life. Just horrible compared to my pixel. Also all the extra Samsung pre-installed garbage that is not needed. Please read other reviews before purchasing...I wish I had.
Expected better from Samsung.
Breanna0911 - 8 hours ago
Only complaint, which is huge, is it randomly restarts about 5 times a day, whether I'm on it, or not. So frustrating. Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon. Being a single mother, I don't have money to waste, let alone to get a whole different type of phone.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 2,700+ cities.
2. Compared to 60 Hz screens.
3. Single Take AI captures images and video up to 15 seconds.
4. Superfast (25 W) charger sold separately. Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
5. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
6. Compared to GS20.
7. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G available in 128GB and 256GB.