of reviewers recommend this product.
Adds stress to your life & is an unreliable device
Akebma · 6 hours ago
Such a horrible 'upgrade'! Aside from taking good pictures, nothing else about this phone is worth it. I'd give it zero stars if possible. Among the major issues are: 1. Lack of compatibility with IOS devices. I can no longer receive pictures from friends and family via a phone text. 2. Connectivity issues. I continuously recieve messages of 'no internet' once I leave wifi. Sometimes the phone fixes itself and other times it doesn't. 3. Missed messages. Due to the connectivity issues and incompatibility I miss a huge amount of messages. This past Sunday I received 43 text messages which seemed very odd for me. As I responded to people I realized these were sent over the past 2 weeks. 4. Volume controls. There seem to be a number of different volume controls making it difficult to use. Currently the map will not speak directions to me, but the phone rings loud, and the volume buttons to the right do not work for the map. I'm not sure why the volumes not universal. 5. Apps restating. The apps seem to upgrade automatically, but even when you're in them. So if you're in the middle to writing something, the app will shut down and upgrade work no warning. You'll then need to restart whatever you were doing from the beginning. Overall I woud not advise getting this phone. I've never experienced any of the above issues with any other phone I've had. It's been 2 months now but I'm trying to figure out what to do as this is not sustainable, especially not with missing personal and work texts regularly. 😞
Best phone ever
Chastietimps · 9 hours ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This phone is amazing better than any iPhone and the spen is state of the art have to say Samsung you guys is awesome 10 star rating love you guys ❤️
- Supports full HD video up to 60 fps.
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Wall chargers sold separately; use-only Samsung-approved chargers and cables. To avoid injury or damage to your device, do not use incompatible, worn or damaged batteries, chargers or cables. Supports 25W charging.
- Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch sold separately.
- 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G Nationwide available in 2700+ cities.
- Requires all participants have devices with Android 12 OS.