Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
How to use Digital Secure for your online privacy & security
Learn how to use Verizon's Digital Secure, our all-in-one suite of privacy and security tools for your mobile devices and home computers.
Digital secure helps you safeguard your internet connection and personal data with anti-virus, anti-malware and identity theft protection.
Visit the Digital Secure FAQs for information about features, pricing and the Digital Secure app.
- Install the Digital Secure app - Android™
- Install the Digital Secure app - Apple® iOS
- Install the Digital Secure app on other devices by sending a download link by email or SMS
- Install app on Windows or /MacOS devices
- Install app on Android / iOS devices
- Download or email/SMS link from My Account page within MyVerizon Online
- Turn on Safe Browsing to stay safe from risky websites
- Check your devices system for threats with System Scan (iOS)
- Set up System Scan (iOS) and resolve threats
- Scan your device for viruses with Antivirus Scan (Android)
- Scan your Wi-Fi for threats with Wi-Fi Scan
- Turn on Secure VPN
- Set up scheduled VPN
- Add Windows VPN
- Set up Identity Protection to monitor your online identity
- Start restoring your identity with Identity Restoration
- Chat with a Security Advisor
Get started with Digital Secure
Find out how to download and install Digital Secure on your mobile device or desktop computer.
How to use your Digital Secure Features
Learn how to use the security and identity features in your Digital Secure application.
Manage Digital Secure subscription
Manage Digital Secure settings
Unsubscribe and uninstall Digital Secure
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the US and other countries and is used under license.