Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
How to register for discounts: First responder, military, nurse, teacher, student, employee
You may be able to get discounts on certain Verizon Wireless plans, features and accessories if you're:
- A first responder (state or local, active, volunteer, retired or killed in action [KIA] next of kin [spouse/children of household])
- A military member, veteran, cadet or Gold Star family member.
- A nurse (LPN, LVN, NP or RN with a valid license)
- A teacher (currently employed)
- A student actively enrolled (including online enrollment) in a U.S. secondary educational institution of higher learning, including undergraduate, graduate, and/or vocational school or institution.
- An employee of, or affiliated with a company or organization that has a wireless service agreement with us.
- Note: Retiree eligibility depends on your company's agreement with us. Check with your company or contact us to find out.
This program doesn't include senior or student discounts, but you can check our shopping and deals page for other opportunities.
Visit these FAQs to see which plans are eligible for your discount type and view discount details:
- Step 1. Validate your status and register for your discount
- Step 2. Validate with documents if needed
- Step 3. Check your discount registration status
- Step 4. View your discount
- Step 5. Renew your discount when requested
- Troubleshoot registration
- Troubleshoot validation
- Troubleshoot discounts