Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Kazuna eTalk™ (Prepaid) Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 5
Release date: 12/03/2020
Android™ Security Patch Level: September/October/November 2020
Software Version: F019_R030
The current update:
- Implements the Call Filter feature: The device retrieves the name from the identity header and uses the privacy header instead of displaying values on the incoming call screen or call logs from the "From" header.
- Adds the option to send messages to an email address through the contact menu by selecting the left soft key.
- Adds the option to send messages to an email address from the “Message” menu by selecting the email address.
System Update 4
Release date: 09/14/2020
Android Security Patch Level: August 2020
Software Version: F019_R029
The current software update:
- Provides the most up to date Android Security Patches.
- Adds DC (District of Columbia) and several US territories to the drop down list of states for registering an e911 address.