Empower employees to communicate and collaborate at the office or on the go.
One Talk and BlueJeans by Verizon offer powerful essentials for today’s business environment—the mobility and flexibility that promote continuity, productivity and growth.
The ability for businesses to effectively work remotely is a top priority, especially in today’s environment. This means companies must increasingly rely on mobile devices that enable collaboration and improve productivity outside the office.
- The use of smartphones and other mobile devices is on the rise
- More and more people are using mobile devices for business communications
- The workforce is becoming more flexible and distributed, and more work is conducted outside the office. Collaborating as a team via conference calling is even more important than ever
- Companies need reliable services and connections to connect their employees at the office or on the go
With One Talk, companies can transform their mobile workforce experience and stay connected to the people that matter most. BlueJeans empowers web and video conferencing on compatible devices and supported browsers in the office or remotely.
With One Talk and BlueJeans combined, teams can work more collaboratively and communicate in a very human way, from multiple locations.
Get the job done with easy-to-use communication and collaboration tools.
One Talk offers simple and easy calling. One Verizon Wireless number can be shared across supported office phones, mobile phones, tablets and computers to minimize missed calls. Features include an automated receptionist, voice calling, conference calling for up to six participants and much more.
Adding BlueJeans Meetings to One Talk easily expands the collaboration potential to up to 75 people through high-quality video conferencing.
The BlueJeans Meetings scheduler allows hosts to easily distribute meeting invitations that automatically provide all the appropriate joining information. Attendees can join largescale livestreaming and town-hall events and engage in polling or Q&A functions, and presenters can easily share video and content without needing bulky equipment. In-room meeting attendees also can leverage their phones as an in-room controller when needed.
6 ways One Talk and BlueJeans Meetings work together for your business
- Collaboration support—One Talk and BlueJeans Meetings allow employees to communicate and collaborate in meaningful ways.
- Seamless calling and conferencing—High-quality HD video and voice services are designed for small business.
- Mobile workforce support—One Talk brings business calling to any device and BlueJeans Meetings is accessible across smartphones, tablets, and computers to allow employees to join meetings on the go.
- Business continuity—Minimize missed calls with One Talk, and use BlueJeans Meetings conferencing when you need to bring together more than six people, even when everyone is working remotely.
- Simplified workforce management—The One Talk management portal can be accessed at the office or remotely.
- Fast deployment and setup—One Talk and BlueJeans Meetings can be up and running quickly and easily.
HD-quality video conferencing: Simple, fast, secure
As mobile communications and collaboration have become central to improving productivity, the prevalence of mobile devices changes how information is accessed and exchanged. Audio and video must be crisp and clear through any screen or large display.
Together, One Talk and BlueJeans Meetings offer businesses high-quality HD video and audio services that:
- Help reduce background noise.
- Provide volume control for both loud and soft speakers.
- Enable conversations that are easy to hear and understand.
Existing Verizon Wireless customers with compatible smartphones can set up their One Talk accounts in less than 24 hours.
Leverage mobile growth.
By 2021, the number of mobile-only internet users is projected to reach about 52 million people.1 One Talk and BlueJeans leverage that focus on mobile. With this solution, businesses can better control operating expenses by eliminating the need for desktops, laptops and related equipment.
With Verizon, businesses receive a fully mobile solution. This is a true digital “cut the cord” option for companies seeking greater flexibility for their workforce. Using Verizon 4G LTE as a foundation, Verizon has reimagined the office experience, untethering employees from fixed phones, wires and even laptops, and providing them with capabilities traditionally limited to larger customers. Employees can collaborate without being tied to a LAN or WAN, and because their teams don’t need public Wi-Fi, companies avoid potential security concerns related to open connections.
1 Number of U.S. mobile-only online users 2015 to 2021, Statista, July 23, 2019
Services and/or features are not available in all countries/locations, and may be procured from in-country providers in select countries. We continue to expand our service availability around the world. Please consult your Verizon representative for service availability. Contact us.