Fios TV message center
The Fios TV message center shows you all the new messages you’ve received, as well as messages you’ve received in the past 30 days. Do the following to view your messages:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control and press OK/Select*
- Select Messages and press OK/Select
- Select the message you want from the list of messages on the screen (If you have no current messages, no messages will display)
- Press OK/Select
After you have read the message, you can choose to:
- Close the message: Keeps the message on your message list for 30 days
- Delete the message: Deletes the message from your message list immediately
- Keep as new: Keeps the message in your message list until you delete the message
* Note: Depending on your remote control, you'll need to press either the OK button or the Select button to confirm your menu choices.
An envelope icon appears in the Messages section of the media guide If you have any unread messages.
- Press OK/Select to view a message
- Use the Up and Down arrows to browse all messages or delete messages that you no longer want to keep
Also, if the indicator light is lit on your set-top box, it means that you have a message from Verizon waiting for you in the message center. This helps keep you informed about what’s happening with Fios TV. You'll receive messages about upcoming changes, new features, channel information and other news about your Fios TV service.
To access your messages:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control
- Choose Message Center
Visit our Customer Learning Portal for even more training and resources related to Verizon Business products, systems and tools.