View Fios TV programming
Fios TV offers hundreds of digital arts, entertainment, news, movies and sports channels and programming content options.
* Note: PPV and subscription or fee-based content On Demand are not permitted for viewing in restaurants, bars, customer service areas or public areas.
View On Demand content
You can view On Demand content on your Fios TV set-top box, Fios DVR and mobile phones. To order On Demand content, use your Fios remote control:
- Press the On Demand (asterisk) button
- Use the arrow keys to navigate the desired category or Menu > On Demand >
- Follow the onscreen prompts
If you mistakenly ordered an event in standard definition (SD) instead of HD (or vice versa), you can correct your order by calling 1.800.Verizon (1.800.837.4966).
* Note: You can only view rented content for 48 hours from the time you select it. If there is a fee for viewing the selected content, your account will be charged accordingly. If you reselect the content after the initial 48-hour period has expired, you will be charged again.
View pay-per-view (PPV) content
You can view PPV content on your Fios TV set-top box and DVR.
To order PPV content on your remote:
- Navigate to Menu > Pay-per-view > Upcoming Special Events. You can also choose Shows or Search
- Follow the onscreen prompts for more information on the PPV events
- Select Order HD or Order SD to place your order
To order PPV content when you know which channel the event will air on, use your Fios remote control:
- Navigate to the channel
- Select Watch to order the event (HD channel 1001 and SD channel 1001)
You can only view the content in the format that you ordered (either HD or SD). Before the program starts, you can change the format by canceling the order and reordering it in the correct format:
- Navigating to Menu > Pay-per-view > Scheduled Purchases >
- Select the event you want to cancel
- Press OK, then Cancel Purchase and Yes to confirm
- Place your order in the correct format
You can’t cancel a PPV event if the event has already started.
* Note: At this time, there is no PPV digital streaming to desktops, laptops, netbooks, mobile devices or the Fios TV Mobile app.
Learn about sports blackouts
Sometimes Verizon's agreements with broadcasters (such as CBS, NBC, ABC) and sports leagues and associations (such as NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB) require us to blackout sporting events. In addition, national channels (such as ESPN and TNT) and local channels may purchase the exclusive rights to air a sporting event, which may limit or prevent us from broadcasting the event.
A sports blackout might occur due to one of the following reasons:
- A sports association has granted a national broadcaster exclusive rights to air a specific sporting event, such as ESPN perhaps having exclusive rights to air games that begin after 5PM ET on Sundays
- A specific sporting event for a local team cannot be aired locally because tickets for the game are not sold out within a 72 hours of the game’s start
Sports blackout restrictions can change from time to time depending on the sporting league or game. As a general rule, if a game is blacked out in your area, always check your interactive media guide to see if the game is airing on another Fios TV channel.
Compare Fios TV plans
You can compare your current channel lineup with other available packages in your area by visiting the Compare Fios TV packages page and entering your zip code.
Visit our Customer Learning Portal for even more training and resources related to Verizon Business products, systems and tools.