Occasionally, you may experience issues when you attempt to access On Demand programming. Usually the issue can be resolved by doing the following:
- Unplug your router for 30 seconds.
- Plug your router back in and try to view the On Demand program again.
Other things to check:
- If you have a Network Interface Module (NIM) at your location, make sure it is plugged in and all connections to it are secure.
- Check your router to make sure all connections are correct and secure.
- Make sure you have access to the On Demand programming you want to view. For example, to watch some On Demand program, you must be a premium channel subscriber.
- If you have a VoIP router, make sure the router Verizon provided you is connected first (before the VoIP router). Not doing so can degrade the quality of both your On Demand and Internet service.