Drive better business outcomes by enhancing collaboration.
As technology levels the playing field across most industries, the success of your business relies even more on improving the interactions between your employees and the people and data they work with. By better using collaboration tools and applications, your organization can streamline business processes, enhance productivity, and increase agility to gain a competitive advantage.
Verizon Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCCaaS) provides an integrated platform that helps your extended team efficiently work together, access information, and move business forward. Since UCCaaS is cloud based, it’s easily scalable and doesn’t require capital expenditures to get started or expand services. And with on-demand delivery, you can control costs and simplify management, without the hassle and cash-flow surprises of owning, managing, maintaining, and upgrading your own equipment and software. Because UCCaaS is built with layered security, multiple points of redundancy, and native integration with Verizon network services, we can offer stringent service-level agreements (SLAs).
In addition to hosted environments, UCCaaS supports hybrid systems that help you easily extend or add new capabilities to existing, on-premises applications, reducing the need to manage complex integrations or unfamiliar technologies and platforms.
Make communications work for you.
Moving your communications system to UCCaaS can help your organization transform the way it operates at every stage of the business cycle, from design and build through sales and service. At the same time, UCCaaS allows your IT team to focus on core, strategic projects that advance your company’s objectives.
UCCaaS can help you:
- Boost productivity, efficiency, and teamwork.
- Streamline the supply chain and order tracking.
- Improve responsiveness and speed to market.
- Convert sales more quickly and build customer satisfaction.
- Reduce travel-related expenses.
UCCaaS also delivers advantages over other communication solutions, including:
Adopt and customize a solution to build a system from scratch or manage multiple vendors. And because UCCaaS works with your existing technology, it’s an excellent, low-risk way to update your infrastructure.
Create an entirely hosted solution or add new capabilities to your current on-site infrastructure.
Extensibility and scalability.
Integrate voice, video, and data-sharing services with critical business applications such as Microsoft® Outlook® and enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), or custom software UCCaaS can help enhance interactions and speed decision making among employees, partners, and customers. Plus, you can also easily scale the service as your company’s needs change based on business cycles, organic growth and contraction, or mergers and acquisitions.
Reduce capital and operational expenses for communications with a predictable monthly subscription per user that includes installation and updates. Without the expense of maintaining and managing the infrastructure, you’re better able to control your total cost of ownership (TCO)—freeing up resources for other investments. And because of Verizon’s economies of scale, you can control operating costs, while enhancing business continuity, flexibility, and security.
Improve service levels cost-effectively. UCCaaS offers an end-to-end solution that manages, monitors, and secures your IT environment 24 hours a day—including cloud, hosted, and customer-premises elements. Our data centers are natively integrated into Verizon network services and provide highly available, scalable infrastructure with layered security and multiple points of redundancy.
Get the best collaboration tools—together in one place.
UCCaaS offers flexible bundles of Cisco-powered services, including call control, voicemail, presence, instant messaging, and unified desktop and mobile clients. VMware vSphere® Hypervisor provides virtualization for the system, and cloud-based delivery makes services available to all types of workers—whether they’re in the office, on the road, or at remote locations.
We offer superior, integrated solutions that combine our global data center and network infrastructure with a broad range of IP, messaging, conferencing, and mobility products and services.
Specifically, UCCaaS brings the following applications together:
- Cisco® Unified Communications Manager provides audio and video call control, voice services, and IP phone features.
- Cisco Unity Connection provides voice messaging features, including web voicemail and Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) integration, for clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Cisco Jabber®.
- Cisco Unified Presence collects information about users’ availability and communications status via clients or integration with third-party enterprise applications for instant messaging and presence such as Microsoft Lync®.
- Cisco Jabber enables access to secure chat, audio and video calling, voicemail, call control, presence, desktop sharing, and Cisco WebEx® through a single interface. Jabber can also be integrated with other instant-messaging and presence applications. (Available as both a desktop and a mobile client.)
- Cisco Expressway provides session-based access to the Jabber client for remote and mobile workers, without the need for a separate VPN client.
- Cisco Emergency Responder improves call routing and location mapping for emergency calls and automatically updates the location of personnel and assets when they move. (Available only in the U.S.)
- Cisco Attendant Console helps administrative personnel better manage incoming lines and phone calls for supported staff.
Customize your service quickly and easily.
Our online management portals give you convenient, self-service access to tools, demos, videos, and use cases to help you:
- Order, configure, and manage your service.
- Allow your employees to customize their features and interface.
- Make moves, adds, changes, and deletes (MACDs) on your own or use our resources to perform them.
- Communicate with our customer support agents via phone or live chat.
- Explore our other networking, cloud, and application services solutions.verizonenterprise.com
Learn more about the Benefits of Unified Communications or contact your account representative.