1. Make sure that the computer and the router are powered on, and that the power light on the router is on.
2. Check all physical connections between the router and other equipment.
3. Confirm that the Link light for each of your hardware connections is on (green).
4. Make sure that all the PCs on your network have unique PC names, and the same workgroup name.
5. Make sure that network cabling is away from power outlets, florescent lighting fixtures, uninterruptible power supplies, and other sources of strong electromagnetic interference.
6. If all else fails, reset router to factory default settings.
7. If playing games like Quake or Battle.net, port 27960 must be opened in the router's advanced feature.
8. For more information, refer to the User Guide on the Linksys Setup Utility CD.