1. What is the change notice?
2. What if I don’t remember making the change to my account information?
3. How are change notices delivered?
4. I received a change notice for establishing a Verizon online account through the registration process. Is there a charge for registering to set up a Verizon online account?
5. Where do I call with questions about billing or to make account changes?
The change notice you received is to make you aware of certain changes to your Verizon account made either online, over the phone with an automated voice messaging service or, over the phone with a Verizon representative. The types of changes triggering these notices include things such as:
Please check to see if anyone authorized to use your account may have made the change. If you or any other authorized user do not remember making the change, please call the toll free number that was provided to you in the change notice for assistance.
Change notices are delivered by one of three methods: (1) A call to your billing telephone number by Verizon’s voice response unit; (2) email if Verizon has a verified email address on file or (3) US Mail letter.
No, there is no charge for registering to set up a Verizon online account. The online account may be used among other things to read email, purchase Verizon products & services, viewing & paying your Verizon bill or ordering set top boxes.
Please call 1-800-Verizon (1-800-837-4966) for any questions about billing or to make account changes. You can also log on to Verizon.com to review bills and make account changes.