- Benefit from a fully redundant fiber-optic core with 100% network availability
- Prioritize traffic for critical and real-time applications with multiple classes of service
- Get speeds up to 10 Gbps to connect locations within a metro area, across the country or around the world
- Connect headquarters, branches, data centers and clouds in a point-to-point, hub-and-spoke or any-to-any connection
- Dynamically modify the network quickly and seamlessly with self-service options
- Simplify integration with this familiar technology to manage and support your existing business applications
High service availability meets
Deliver optimal performance for critical applications using reliable and secure connections.
Dynamically modify or schedule bandwidth based on performance requirements.
Help provide optimal performance for critical and real-time applications depending on your delivery priorities and needs.
Connectivity that scales
Access speeds up to 10 Gbps to connect to data centers, cloud providers, HQs and branches.
Keep your routing tables private to your organization.
Help speed recovery with built-in resilience when disaster strikes.
MEF 3.0 certified
Verizon’s Ethernet Services conform to the highest levels of performance, assurance and agility established by MEF, the industry’s defining authority for standardized network services.
Let us help you assess your applications’ sensitivity to packet delivery, latency, availability and time to repair.
Dynamic Network Manager enables you to increase or decrease port speeds on demand and view traffic to help meet unplanned or periodic demands.
Ethernet Services options
You can use our Ethernet Services in multiple configurations to best suit your networking needs.
Here are common use cases for our Ethernet Services solutions.
as a Service.
Ethernet Services can be a critical component of an agile and flexible NaaS infrastructure. Learn more about Verizon’s network services—the most innovative and secure solutions to unleash your organization's potential.
Support modern, secure applications with streamlined connections to multiple cloud platforms.
Connect to multiple clouds, securely and reliably, with access in one business day.
We can meet a wide variety of network connectivity needs with a full suite of products and services that complement Ethernet, including:
- Managed Software Defined WAN (SD WAN) for network automation that can help simplify operations and improve agility
- Virtual Network Services (VNS) to spin up new services and capabilities on demand in a plug-and-play manner
- Software Defined Interconnect that enables automated, no-touch connections to the cloud and data centers
Yes, Software Defined Interconnect is available with all Ethernet Services to provide:
- Software-driven connections to 200+ cloud service providers
- Fast installs with scalable bandwidth up to 10 Gbps
- Fixed, low-cost, monthly subscription per connection
Our team is ready to help you determine which solution is best for you. Some key considerations may include:
- Whether you have applications that require ultra-low latency, like those in financial and banking-related industries
- Whether your organization wants to retain routing tables
- If your organization is also looking for backup solutions for business continuity
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- United States
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.