Verizon Response Innovation is a technology incubator program through which Verizon will assess, evaluate, and demonstrate technology and solutions to public and private first responders through our Operation Convergent Response technology demonstration experience, Innovation Smart Street program, and Mobile Command Center tours. This program provides a way for you to:
- Demonstrate unconventional solutions to complex challenges in austere environments, both urban and remote
- Leverage our capabilities to bring emerging technologies and solutions to first responders in ways that are meaningful and relatable
To take part in these efforts, your first step is to apply to exhibit at our yearly demonstration experience, Operation Convergent ResponseTM
(OCR), which would not be possible without the collaboration of exhibitors like you. We offer a wide variety of exhibitor packages that enable you to participate in the experience if you are accepted. See our Prospectus
for more information.
If you would like to take the first step and have your technology or solution considered for exhibition at OCR, please follow the steps below.
How to fill out the form:
Through a web browser
Recommended if you have the latest version of Google Chrome and Adobe Acrobat.
1. Complete all fields.
2. Click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
3. Choose your Email application.
4. The email address will auto-populate with the correct address:
email@example.com however, you may need to save the PDF form and attach the saved PDF to your email.
5. Send the email.
Through your PC
1. You may choose to Save the PDF to your desktop by clicking on the Download icon within Acrobat Reader.
2. Complete all fields.
3. Create a new message in your email application.
4. Attach the completed PDF form.
5. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The OCR team will review the information provided and respond within 5 - 7 business days regarding your application.