Operator Connect will make it quicker and easier to order or manage Verizon’s award winning SIP trunking service for Microsoft Team’s calls to and from phone numbers outside of your company’s network.1
When your business wants Microsoft Teams as your primary phone system to make and receive calls from the public network, Microsoft’s Operator Connect lets you pick from a select group of pre-integrated Service Provider partners listed within the Microsoft interface to provision and manage the needed services service more quickly and efficiently.
What is Operator Connect?
- An existing and reliable direct connection between Verizon’s VoIP network and the Microsoft Teams platform, so service can be turned up more quickly for new customer orders.
- A cloud based service with much of the necessary hardware included to minimize on premise equipment and the customer expertise needed to manage it.
- Sharing of provisioning and management data between the Verizon and Microsoft networks so customers can better manage their network from a single interface.
- Tighter coordination between the support organizations for better issue resolution
How does it help your business?
- Order and manage your solution through one easier interface
- Shorten average provisioning times
- Lower the amount of premise based equipment to provision and manage
- Better directed support
Public Preview Program
Verizon is seeking a limited number of U.S. based businesses to participate in a Public Preview of the Operator Connect solution starting in May 2021. The Public Preview should not be used as the primary business user phone connection since service could be intermittent and certain features will be disabled during the trial period. The trial is intended for testing and information gathering and to give businesses the ability to try out the service. The participant should have or will need to obtain Microsoft Teams and the Microsoft E5 license or E3 license with Microsoft Phone System directly from Microsoft.
Learn More about Verizon’s portfolio of products supporting and complementing your Microsoft Teams solution
Visit our website to learn more about how Verizon products and services can add to your Microsoft Teams collaboration solution.
Simplify global calling in Microsoft Teams with Verizon and Operator Connect
Verizon Calling with Microsoft TeamsLearn more
Add enterprise class global calling to your Microsoft Teams collaboration solution.
BlueJeans GatewayLearn more
Bring the power of Microsoft Teams into your conference rooms with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that complements existing hardware and room systems.