Operator Connect will make it quicker and easier to order or manage Verizon’s award winning SIP trunking service for Microsoft Team’s calls to and from phone numbers outside of your company’s network.1
When your business wants Microsoft Teams as your primary phone system to make and receive calls from the public network, Microsoft’s Operator Connect lets you pick from a select group of pre-integrated Service Provider partners listed within the Microsoft interface to provision and manage the needed services more quickly and efficiently.
What is Operator Connect?
- An existing and reliable direct connection between Verizon’s VoIP network and the Microsoft Teams platform, so service can be turned up more quickly for new customer orders.
- A cloud based service with much of the necessary hardware included to minimize on premise equipment and the customer expertise needed to manage it.
- Sharing of provisioning and management data between the Verizon and Microsoft networks so customers can better manage their network from a single interface.
- Tighter coordination between the support organizations for better issue resolution
How does it help your business?
- Order and manage your solution through one easier interface
- Shorten average provisioning times
- Lower the amount of premise based equipment to provision and manage
- Better directed support
Learn More about Verizon’s portfolio of products supporting and complementing your Microsoft Teams solution
Visit our website to learn more about how Verizon products and services can add to your Microsoft Teams collaboration solution.
Simplify global calling in Microsoft Teams with Verizon and Operator Connect
Verizon Calling with Microsoft TeamsLearn more
Verizon Calling with Microsoft Teams (Direct Routing) enables you to easily call anyone, almost anywhere from Microsoft Teams and provides you the flexibility to integrate with other calling solutions. Extending calling to partners, suppliers, customers and coworkers through Teams can help you enable more productive collaboration, while helping control costs.
Verizon VoIP for Operator ConnectLearn more
Operator Connect can provide calling anywhere for Microsoft Teams users with less complex calling needs. It offers a simple and streamlined ordering and provisioning process for existing Verizon customers that allows them to get up and running quickly. Operator Connect also gives you an easy path to become a Verizon voice customer and easily enhance your Microsoft Teams calling experience.
BlueJeans Gateway for Microsoft TeamsLearn more
You need to provide your distributed workforce a consistent and productive way to connect, whether they’re on the road, at home or in a conference room. As a Microsoft-certified Cloud Video Interop (CVI) solution, BlueJeans Gateway gives you a fast and easy way to connect Teams video meetings with your conference rooms.