Fast, reliable internet service fuels today’s businesses. Whether you’re connecting remote employees to the office, customers to your business or your business to the cloud, connectivity matters.Download the solution brief
Maybe your office footprint doesn’t require a full-blown installation. Or you want to add a temporary location or pop-up store, and don’t have time to spare. Perhaps network options are limited in your area, or you need a backup connectivity plan. Whatever the case, you have a new choice.
LTE Business Internet delivers high-speed, high-reliability connectivity—right out of the box.
Internet connectivity—where and when you need it
LTE Business Internet combines compatible wireless routers with award-winning connectivity on our Verizon 4G LTE network, providing you fast, flexible, reliable internet service. The service works right out of the box with a simple, quick installation and easy instructions. You can choose from multiple speed tiers on an unlimited data plan to suit your business needs.
LTE Business Internet is suited for smaller office footprints, remote offices and locations, temporary pop-up stores, kiosks, and mobile points of sale—virtually anywhere in the U.S. your business needs to be.
Like what you’re reading?
If you’d like to receive new articles, solutions briefs, whitepapers and more—just let us know.
How LTE Business Internet benefits your business
When you choose LTE Business Internet service for your business, you'll get:
- Business continuity with primary and backup connections
- Internet connectivity running on America’s most reliable LTE network1
- A wide selection of business-ready Ethernet and Wi-Fi–enabled routers
- Ready-to-go deployment with plug-and-play installation
- Pricing plan options based on unlimited data plans with three different speeds
- More data available on demand, as your business requires
- The option to keep critical data on a different network
- A choice of speed tiers on an unlimited data plan
- You might be able to replace the router, while keeping the devices you use today
The many uses for LTE Business Internet
- Branch offices. Adding new locations quickly to help your business grow
- Pop-up sites. Doing business virtually anywhere it takes you
- Kiosks and stores within stores. Putting your business where consumers are
- Mobile command centers. Providing reliable connections when and where workers need them most
- Home office and office share. Helping remote and home-based workers stay connected
- Monitoring and control. Keeping an eye on your business
Everything’s better on the best network.
Verizon offers America’s largest 4G LTE network. It’s the most reliable, too. Our network was ranked #1 in overall network performance in the U.S. by RootMetrics—12 times in a row.1
LTE Business Internet
Fast, reliable internet service fuels today’s businesses. Whether you’re connecting remote employees to the office, customers to your business or your business to the cloud, connectivity matters.
Fios Business Internet
Connect to the internet with Fios reliability and blazing speed—up to 940/880 Mbps in select areas.
Complete Business Bundle
A convenient, easy-to-implement bundle designed with small businesses in mind.
1Based on RootMetrics® by IHS Markit’s RootScore® Reports: 1H 2019. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on four national mobile networks across all available network types. Experiences may vary. RootMetrics awards are not an endorsement of Verizon.
Let's get started.
Choose your country to view contact details.
- Select Country...
- United States
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Call for Sales.
Or we'll call you.