Verizon services under the SUNCOM contract include IP Trunking, Virtual Contact Center, Digital Customer Experience and Verizon-managed Microsoft Teams®.
Mobile Communication Services
Verizon offers exclusive savings on wireless devices, accessories and plans on our SUNCOM contract.
Contract: DMS-19/20-006CView Mobile contract details
Governor's Hurricane Conference
West Palm Beach
May 7-12, 2023
Come see us May 10-11.
Webinars On Demand
Stay connected in a digital workforce.
Verizon-managed Microsoft Teams® services demo
See our virtual demo of the Verizon-managed Microsoft Teams services platform we have available on SUNCOM. You will:
- View a summary of the key calling features and administrative capabilities available on Verizon-managed Microsoft Teams services on the SUNCOM contract
- See the seamless end user experience across different devices – desk phone, softphone & mobile application
- Review the reporting and analytics available on our platform, including proactive alerts and monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnosis to help ensure service quality, end user experience, and drive adoption
Top reasons to enable Florida government with cloud-based collaboration services
Hear our experts discuss how Verizon’s unified communication solution on MS Teams will empower government agencies to digitally transform employee and citizen experiences. Key emerging trends examined include:
- Employees want to stay remote where possible; there is a growing need to enable a hybrid workforce
- State government agencies have accelerated investments in technology modernization and digital government services
- Continued investments and adoption growth in cloud-based capabilities, specifically Microsoft 365 and MS Teams
Verizon Q&A with Maggie Hallbach
Digital Transformation for a New Age
Maggie Hallbach, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Sales, Verizon, discusses the changing nature of communications and how new technologies fuel remote work and better constituent services. She answers questions like:
- What’s driving digital services?
- Agencies adopted many new technologies during the pandemic. Which are making the biggest impact?
- How do agencies balance the need for a streamlined customer experience with security needs?