Verizon Wireless and the Georgia Technology Authority, State of Georgia agencies and local Georgia government make a great team. Your agency may be eligible to get great benefits under Verizon Wireless' contract with GTA – like exclusive savings on the nation’s most reliable 5G network.*
- 21% Discounts on monthly access costs for individual price plans of at least $35 per month.
- 21% Discounts on Business Share and Aggregate Price Plans of at least $35 per month.
- 21% Discount on bundled plans for Smartphones.
- 30% Discount off Retail Prices on most Accessories (some exceptions apply).
- NO Activation Fees
- NO Early Termination Fees
- Special Government Only Equipment Promotions
Subject to the terms and conditions of Contract Number: 9800-GTA794-V between Verizon Wireless and the Georgia Technology Authority, effective December 30, 2013 and as subsequently amended.
*Most reliable 5G network based on more first place rankings in RootMetrics’ 5G data reliability assessments of 125 metro markets conducted in 2H 2021. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on three national mobile networks across all available network types, excluding C-band. Your experiences may vary. RootMetrics rankings are not an endorsement of Verizon.
Questions concerning the documents and/or forms should be directed to:
Client Partner Business Development, Public Sector
GTA Agency Agreement – This form must be completed, signed by the Agency and counter-signed by Verizon Wireless. Once executed, it constitutes the agreement authorizing the participating Agency to order under the GTA Contract.
Point of Contact Form – The participating Agency completes and executes providing Address, Tax and D&B information. It is also REQUIRED to identify those Agency employees authorized to contact Verizon, discuss account details, activate, change or disconnect lines.
Federal Tax Declaration – Completed and signed by the participating Agency stipulating the Agency’s tax exempt status.
State of Georgia Sales Tax Exemption Certificate – Completed and signed by the Agency stipulating its exemption from state tax.
Special Services for Government
VCRT: Verizon Wireless Crisis Response Team
Providing the following support in the event of a crisis:
- Back-up phone/data coverage
- Equipment/network support
- Live support to request help 24x7x365