Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Google Pixel 2 XL Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 35
Release date: 09/07/2020
Android™ Security Patch Level: September 2020
Software Version: RP1A.200720.009
Android 11 is the Operating System that gets to what's important because it's optimized for how you use your phone. Android 11 gives you powerful device controls and easier ways to manage conversations, privacy settings and so much more. Go straight to the stuff that matters most.
- People – As phones have evolved, so has the nature of our conversations. Beyond calling, we text, video and share more than ever before.
- Screen Recorder
- Controls – As the world around us becomes more connected, users demand faster and easier access. Your phone becomes the "digital wallet and keys" to unlock your smart devices.
- Device Controls
- Media Controls
- Android Auto
- Conversations – See, respond to and control your conversations all in one place.
- Dedicated section in the notification shade.
- Organized according to their importance.
- Priority Conversations are shown on your lock screen and can "break through" a Do Not Disturb setting.
- Bubbles – Keep in touch even when you’re busy doing a million things.
- "Bubble" important conversations straight from a notification.
- Access and respond to messages while doing other activities.
- Screen Recorder – Built-in screen recording.
- No longer need to download a 3P screen recording app.
- Can record with sound from your mic, your device or both.
- Device Controls – Manage all of your connected devices easily, and in one place.
- Faster and easier than ever to access and control your connected devices.
- Access device controls with just a long press of the power button.
- You'll find your controls right next to your payment methods and boarding passes (your "digital pocket" to unlock the world around you).
- Media Controls – Bringing your music with you from your headphones, to speakers, or even to your TV, has never been easier.
- Quickly and conveniently switch the device your audio or video content is playing on.
Next steps and additional links
Pixel and Google are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.