Every color iPhone comes in, how to keep your iPhone clean, and more
Verizon has the new Apple iPhone 15 series available for order soon. 5G enabled, the latest iPhone is great to pair with myPlan and the Apple One perk. Get access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and iCloud+ storage space as an add on to your Verizon Unlimited Plus plan. You can even pick up a Verizon-exclusive case from top brands like Casetify, OtterBox, Kate Spade and more.
Check on our deals page for the latest updates on the new iPhone.
If you’re shopping for a new Apple iPhone, you may be asking yourself which iPhone color is right for you. Depending on which model you purchase, iPhone comes in brilliant colors like
iPhone 13 colors.
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, which also came on the scene in September 2021, comes in a range of colors, such as Alpine Green, Sierra Blue, Graphite, Gold, and Silver. So, if you’re looking for a more metallic or polished finish, check out iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max.
iPhone 12 colors.
iPhone 12 comes in Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Green and White. Black and White are reminiscent of the classic colors iPhone users may be used to, while Blue, Purple, Green and Red offer a touch of color. iPhone 12 mini also comes in these colors.
iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are no longer available to buy new from Verizon, but if you’re looking for a certified pre-owned model you can shop iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max in Graphite, Blue, Silver, and Gold.
iPhone SE (3rd Gen) colors
iPhone SE (3rd Gen) comes in Midnight, Starlight, and (PRODUCT)RED, and now comes with 5G1 capability in its 2022, 3rd generation update.
Do iPhone colors chip?
iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini are splash, water, and dust resistant with an IP68 rating2. iPhone 13 series is, therefore, resistant to many materials that may traditionally damage a device, making it a good choice for those looking for a longer-lasting finish. iPhone 13 series also touts a durable design with a ceramic shield.
iPhone 12 has a Ceramic Shield front3, so it’s also a good choice when it comes to staying clean and keeping its finish for a long time.
iPhone SE has an IP67 rating4, which means it’s also splash, water, and dust resistant.
Do iPhones get dirty? How do I clean a dirty iPhone?
iPhones are built to resist dust and smudges. If your iPhone does somehow get dirty, fret not– you can always refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions.
No matter which iPhone color you choose, iPhone sets a high standard for sleek, beautiful smartphones. Shop all available Apple iPhone models today with Verizon.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas. 5G available in 2700+ cities.
2. iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. Claim based on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4. iPhone SE (3rd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
5. Display: The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches (iPhone 14), 6.68 inches (iPhone 14 Plus), 6.12 inches (iPhone 14 Pro), or 6.69 inches (iPhone 14 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
6. SOS Satellite disclaimer: Emergency SOS via Satellite: Available in November 2022. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information.
You might also be interested in:
- Upgrading your Verizon device
- Phone upgrades - your top questions answered
- What are phone bands and why do they matter
- Cell phones for seniors
- Best Android devices from Verizon
- Easiest smartphones to use
- Best rugged phones from Verizon
- Best phones and tech for kids
- Milestones in the history of Apple iPhone
- How to buy a new phone without leaving the house
- How to choose your child’s first phone
- 5 Smartphones with the best battery life
- What can a smartphone do?
- How to save money on everyday necessities
- Trade-in FAQ
- Certified Pre-Owned FAQ
- Switch to Verizon FAQ
- Smartphone buyer’s guides
Add, manage, and cancel all your subscriptions in one place. Plus get discounts.
Check out the latest deals from Verizon on smartphones, accessories and more.
Customize your Verizon Unlimited Plan
Only pay for what you need. Check out our latest unlimited phone and data plans.