Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Kyocera Cadence LTE Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 3
Release date: 12/09/2019
Android™ Security Patch Level: December 1, 2019
Software Version: 1.503VZ
- Addresses an issue with short battery life for users who have Talk & Text (No data) plan.
- Preloads the latest apps: MVS, My Verizon, Cloud, Message+.
- Now allows modifiable pre-programmed contact.
- Addresses an XT9Word input issue.
Software Version: 1.400VZ
Includes: Blueborne security patch
This Cadence by Kyocera software update provides improvements to voice call audio, the email app and battery life.
The update provides:
- Improved voice call performance
- Ability to view multiple accounts at the same time in the email app
- Better battery life
Next steps and additional links
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. Cadence is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.