Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Kyocera Cadence LTE Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 3
Release date: 12/09/2019
Android™ Security Patch Level: December 1, 2019
Software Version: 1.503VZ
- Addresses an issue with short battery life for users who have Talk & Text (No data) plan.
- Preloads the latest apps: MVS, My Verizon, Cloud, Message+.
- Now allows modifiable pre-programmed contact.
- Addresses an XT9Word input issue.
Software Version: 1.400VZ
Includes: Blueborne security patch
This Cadence by Kyocera software update provides improvements to voice call audio, the email app and battery life.
The update provides:
- Improved voice call performance
- Ability to view multiple accounts at the same time in the email app
- Better battery life
Next steps and additional links
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. Cadence is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.