Accelerate your modernization efforts. Starting now.
September 30 is coming up quickly. As an approved, experienced EIS contract provider, we make it easy for you to modernize—while saving time and managing costs. Our flexible, scalable technology solutions are built to help you support your constituents and meet mission-critical goals.
- Enterprise-grade network security and performance, for work virtually anywhere
- Advanced communication tools and services backed by 24/7 support
- Experts to help you plan, design, and implement upgrades
Your transition to EIS
shouldn’t be complicated.
Get your transition guide now.Download guide
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is poised to replace existing contract vehicles such as Networx and WITS 3 by 2023, and federal agencies will undertake extensive transition and modernization efforts during that time. The $50 billion EIS contract has been designed by the General Services Administration (GSA) to modernize and transform agency IT networks, giving federal agencies the performance capabilities and efficiencies of the latest private sector IT solutions.
The EIS Transition Guide will help you navigate the requirements and considerations of transitioning to EIS.
You face tough decisions, tight timelines and budgetary restrictions, all while needing to ensure performance and uptime during times of transition and modernization. Verizon has managed many previous major contract transitions. This brings federal agencies the experience to provide ongoing performance of your network and communications technologies during your agency’s transition. Verizon’s long legacy of delivering communications solutions that meet the needs of federal agencies helps you keep your focus on the mission.
Modernization brings federal agencies both opportunities and challenges. By modernizing legacy systems, agencies can improve network performance, ensure security and deliver better user and citizen experiences. Verizon partners with federal agencies to identify strategic ways to leverage the services available through EIS to modernize and transform.
Rely on Verizon’s experience to help you identify strategic, transformative solutions that maximize return on investment while minimizing risk to your core mission, your network and IT performance.
Verizon’s value proposition to agencies
All EIS awardees are not created equal…
- Decades of experience serving the federal government.
- Verizon has invested in a worldwide suite of applications that provide agencies with the critical capabilities necessary to continue on their IT modernization journey.
- Network modernization, full lifecycle communications integration, mobility, secure collaboration, managed security services.
- Technology partner ecosystem of small/large companies with extensive federal experience.
- Verizon’s services have extensive reach, securing 280,000 connections globally.
- Over 150 million wireless connections and over 2.56 million square miles of LTE wireless network coverage in the U.S.
Ease of Use
- With decades of federal contract experience, Verizon has a solid understanding of agency solution requirements and diverse procurement practices.
- Enhanced user experiences, portals, accurate data and flexible reporting.
Do you know where you stand?
Start your modernization journey by gauging where you are right now. The modernization roadmap below can help you assess your current posture and future opportunities.