Verizon Security Assistance Team (VSAT)
The Verizon Security Assistance Team (VSAT) - formerly LERT - assists law enforcement with all legally authorized requests, including processing court orders and subpoenas for subscriber information, providing 24x7 assistance for 9-1-1 and other life threatening emergencies, and complying with the Federal Communication Assistance to Law Enforcement Act (CALEA).
- Ensure all court orders, search warrants and subpoenas are processed confidentially and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Provide 24x7 support for all exigent situations.
- Ensure CALEA compliance, both technically and procedurally, and provide 24x7 technical assistance for electronic surveillances.
- Provide certification of records and coordinate court appearances as Verizon Custodian of Records.
- Provide educational presentations for law enforcement to further demonstrate our commitment to and support of public safety.
VSAT Hotline: 800-451-5242
- Option 1: Subpoenas
- Option 2: Orders & Search Warrants
- Option 3: Electronic Surveillances & Technical Assistance
- Option 4: General information
- Option 9: Exigent situations ONLY
Hours of Operation
(Options 1 & 2): 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
(Options 3, 4 & 9): 24 hours
Security Control Center (SCC)
The Verizon Response Team (VRT) - formerly Verizon Crisis Response Team (V-CRT) - is available 24x7 to provide emergency assistance to government agencies, emergency responders, non-profits and communities.
VRT provides the following support in the event of a crisis:
- Staffed contact number available 24x7x365
- Coordinate requests for emergency wireless voice and data products
- Coordinate requests for emergency network coverage, which may include deployment of resources such as a Cell-on-Wheels ("COW") or Cell-on-Light-Truck ("COLT")
- Access to other Verizon Wireless support teams
VRT Hotline: 800-981-9558
Business Continuity-Disaster Recovery Team
The Business Continuity-Disaster Recovery Team is responsible for the company's crisis management and business continuity program. The team coordinates Verizon Wireless support of public safety responders during major disasters and builds awareness of our ability to support government agencies and communities.