My Verizon Admin Dashboard
Get to know the My Verizon Admin Dashboard
What is the Admin Dashboard?
The Admin Dashboard is an interactive web page where Primary Contacts and Administrators manage End user roles & requests in one location. You can:
- Approve/reject requests that require Manager Approval
- Create/edit custom End User roles
- Add End Users to My Business in bulk
Where is the Admin Dashboard located?
Access from the Global Navigation menu: Manage>Company>Admin Dashboard.
Who can use the Admin Dashboard?
The Admin Dashboard can be used by My Business users with the roles of Primary Contact or Administrator.
How does the Admin Dashboard help you manage your users in My Business?
- You can now create Custom End User roles & choose the functionalities they have access to. With new users accessing My Business, you have more control over what they can & cannot do on their line. Get the peace of mind knowing End Users only have access to what you give them.
- To get started, create Custom End User roles by selecting Roles from the left navigation pane in Admin Dashboard. Simply select Create Custom Roles, name it and enter a description, select the desired permissions, then add your End Users. Initially, you’ll have the ability to grant them access to certain Service Management functions..
- Quickly add up to 200 End Users to My Business at one time by using the Bulk upload feature. It’s easy. From the Global Navigation menu, go to Manage>Company>Company Users. Next, select the Add End Users in Bulk option to quickly onboard your company users.
- Manager Approval has been added to any Service Management transaction your Custom End User submits. After a Custom End User completes a transaction, the Primary Contract or Administrator will receive a notification within the Admin Dashboard asking to either Approve or Reject the request.
What transactions can an End User perform?
An End User can manage their company mobile number in My Business but can’t view details about other lines or aspects of the company account, or transact on behalf of the company.
End Users can:
- Activate equipment
- Change wireless user info
- Manage your notifications and personal address book
- Replace SIM Card
- Reset your voicemail password
- Run Reports (limited to your line information only)
- View your data and/or voice usage
What transactions can a Custom End User role perform?
- Account Management
- Product tools