Register and get started with My Business Wireless
My Business Wireless helps you save time and control costs by allowing you to access and update your company's account information online whenever you want. With My Business Wireless you can do the following and more:
- Shop for new devices and accessories
- Upgrade and activate devices
- Make online payments
- View and download invoices
- Edit and view account details and user information
- Keep tabs on data usage with detailed reports
- Create a custom view of your company to assist with meaningful data analysis
The way you register for My Business Wireless depends on your account role. If you are a Primary Contact, you will automatically be signed up for My Business Wireless when your contract is processed. You will receive a welcome email from Verizon with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the registration process online.
If you are not a Primary Contact, you can register in one of two ways. Unless your Primary Contact has disabled self-registration, you can self-register as an End User or Account Manager while logged into My Business Wireless:
- Click Register here
- In the My Business for Wireless section, click Register
- Select the End User or Account manager user type
- Enter your mobile number and click Continue*
- When you receive your one-time passcode (OTP) on your mobile phone, enter the OTP and click Continue
- Enter your first and last name, your mobile number, and your company email, then click Continue
- Create your user ID and password, set up your security questions, check the box next to the Terms and Conditions and click Register
* Note: If your company hasn’t enabled self-registration, you’ll get an error notification at this point. Your company’s Primary Contact must enable self-registration.
If your organization hasn’t enabled self-registration, your Primary Contact will start the registration process for you. Once they’ve started the process, you’ll receive a welcome email from Verizon that you can use to complete the process online in My Business Wireless. You will be able to choose your own user ID.
- Click the registration link in the welcome email
- Validate your identity by entering a phone number to use for a OTP (this number must be able to receive a text)
- Choose either Text me or Call me
- Devices on the Verizon network will receive a text from 900070005000
- Devices not on the Verizon network will receive a text from 110000011904
- Calls will come from 1.800.922.0204
- Click Send One-Time Passcode
- Enter the OTP and click Verify
- Enter a user ID and click Set user ID
- User IDs must have at least six characters and can't be all numbers
- Enter a password and click Set password
- Passwords must be at least eight characters long and must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number
- Check the box and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click Continue to My Business
Once you've successfully completed registration, you will be redirected to the My Business Wireless home page (consider bookmarking this page to simplify future access to it). Then you’ll be able to manage your service from My Business Wireless or the My Verizon for Business app, including viewing your bills.
When you're done managing your services or viewing your bill in My Business Wireless, click your user ID in the upper right corner of the screen and click Logout.
Once you're registered, you can access your account by visiting My Business Wireless, entering your credentials and clicking the Login button. For additional details on your account visit the My Business Wireless Account Management page.
If you need customer service assistance while using My Business Wireless, chat provides a convenient and easy way to get the answers you need. You can initiate a chat session while logged into My Business Wireless from any page.
- Click Chat in the bottom right of your screen
- When the My Business Wireless chat window opens, enter your question in the Type your question here text area and click Send
Once you initiate the chat, your chat window will stay open even if you need to visit other pages in My Business.
If you want to increase or decrease the text size on the chat window, click the Text size (A) icon at the top of the chat window. You can also get audio notifications by clicking the Sound (speaker) icon at the top of the window.
Live chat is available:
- Mon–Fri: 8 AM–8 PM ET
- Saturday: 8 AM–5 PM ET
You can get automated chat assistance in My Business 24/7 every day by simply clicking one of the popular topic links, which include:
- Billing and payments
- Manage my account or plan
- Suspend and resume service
- Latest deals
Note: Please be aware that device troubleshooting isn't available through My Business Wireless chat. Instead, you need to visit our device and app-related support page and then select your device brand and model to access our interactive tutorials or troubleshooting assistant.
We have recently made some changes that will enhance your online experience and help you get to important information using fewer clicks. Watch these quick explainer videos to see the updates we’ve made to the My Business homepage as well as the improvements we’ve made to the navigation.
Visit our Customer Learning Portal for even more training and resources related to Verizon Business products, systems and tools.