Verizon is proud to be a MiCTA-communications and IT solutions provider.
Verizon Business provides MiCTA members with a broad range of technology services at attractive prices—everything from IP, data, and managed services to long distance and conferencing – audio, video, and web. Whether you have a short-term need or are planning for the future, our customer service teams will help you identify and implement the right solution for your situation.
Products and services
WebinarPreparing for your digital transformation journey with Verizon
Hear how Verizon can accelerate your IT and network modernization, and digitally transform your organization. You will learn:
- What Digital Transformation means to Verizon and what it can do for the MiCTA members
- Why the Cloud is so key to Digital Transformation
- How Digital Transformation changes, or even mitigates, security concerns in a Cloud environment
- How Verizon can help your organization accelerate the Digital Transformation journey
Digital Equity WebinarsTogether we can bridge the digital divide.
Many communities are having trouble participating in the digital economy. Verizon is partnering with agencies to support those underserved communities with hotspots and mobile devices to access wireless broadband and voice services to promote economic and social advancement.
Our moderator Russ Anderson, Director Public Sector sales, led the discussions focused on:
- The digital divide and its impact on our communities and schools
- Summary of the Verizon Digital Inclusion program
- Understand ongoing regional civic projects.
- Available support, solutions and strategy for your digital inclusion initiatives
BlueJeans for Public Sector
Your agency employees shouldn't have to worry about how to connect with colleagues and constituents. When time matters, BlueJean Meetings lets employees meet face-to-face in a moment's notice, whether at the office, working re motely or on-the-go. At the click of abutton, they can schedule, join or host a virtual meeting - all powered by the nation's most reliable 5G network*.
*Most reliable 5G network based on more first place rankings in RootMetrics’ 5G data reliability assessments of 125 metro markets conducted in 2H 2021. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on three national mobile networks across all available network types, excluding C-band. Your experiences may vary. RootMetrics rankings are not an endorsement of Verizon. 5G Ultra Wideband available in select areas.