Verizon Business has deployed DSL access technology extensively within the National Capital Region. Recent upgrades to our DSL network now provide download speeds up to 7.1 Mbps.
- Flexibility. Extensive coverage capability enables Verizon Business to draw upon a broad array of access options to provide customers a complete network solution. Broadband access supports multiple speed options to match customers' application and price requirements.
- Consistent Service Model. Verizon Business provides a consistent, limited set of CPE models across all providers. This enables us to provide uniform installations across a customer's network. This consistent service model is the key to reliable service support.
- Security. Verizon Business DSL supports static IP in its standard package. Static IP addresses are essential to an IT administrator for security and logging purposes. Each site can be identified uniquely.
- Connectionless. Verizon Business DSL is provided using static ATM Permanent Virtual Circuits (PVCs) throughout the network. This design allows for a "connectionless" service. There is no logon software required to activate sessions.
- Speed. DSL is designed to have low backbone network oversubscription and to avoid slowdowns during busy usage times.
- Flexibility. Verizon Business DSL service offers multiple speeds: up to 768K/128K, 3.0M/768K, 7.1M/768K, supports both dynamic IP and static IP e-mail boxes for up to three domain names, personal Web space up to 20M, mobile dial-up access.
- Industry Leader. Progress has been made over the past decade to deliver high-quality, cost-effective broadband access services to government users.
Services are not available in all areas. Please consult your Verizon Business representative for service availability and complete details.