Today, agencies can meet the challenge of distant communication with Verizon Business Video Conferencing, a live, interactive image and voice communication among two or more locations. It provides businesses with all the advantages of face-to-face interaction while helping to save money on travel expenses. Verizon Business Video Conferencing allows companies to conduct remote meetings with locations virtually anywhere in the world via state-of-the-art conferencing centers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong, China.
- Maintenance. Video conferencing bridges are supported 24 hours a day by video technicians.
- Flexibility. On-demand and pre-scheduled conferences can be set up for end users – daily, weekly or monthly meetings to cover critical issues for distributed teams or regularly scheduled staff meetings for distributed work groups.
- Cost Effective. Cost savings in travel budgets and better information sharing between geographically diverse groups makes video conferencing a highly effective service.
- Flexible Reservations. Users can make video reservations with a conferencing specialist on the phone or online.
- Bridging. Verizon Business Video Conferencing can easily connect a user to a single video location or multiple video locations worldwide. Verizon Business offers professional conferencing with numerous specialized features.
- Gateway and Transcoding. Verizon Business Video Conferencing provides the flexibility to support the interconnection of video endpoints using different transport protocols (ISDN or H323/IP) and speeds on Verizon Business video bridges. IP connectivity is supported either over the public Internet or through connection to Verizon Business’ Private IP MPLS-based network.
- Point-to-Point Video Connect. Many agencies prefer to have their video provider connect all of their calls. Verizon Business offers point-to-point connection through its video bridges. This enables a conferencing specialist to quality check the call and to assist with setup. Support is provided at any time during the call on request.
- Standard and Premier Services. With Standard Service, a conferencing specialist assists with the setup and quality check on all video conferences. With Premier Service, a conferencing specialist will monitor the call for the entire duration for quality assurance and technical assistance.
- Instant Video. Verizon Business Video Conferencing also provides the flexibility for customers to conduct an instant video conference call for up to six participants, in any combination of video and audio participants, at any time. This is a subscription-based reservation-less video conferencing service with a unique dial-in number, host and participant passcodes, which can be used over and over again. Instant video enables participants to connect at speeds up to 384 Kbps via ISDN or IP.